General Board » ARN Lyrics

• Gentlerain7
    Gentlerain7 Montana
    I absolutely :love: ARN's new album I purchased from this site!!! I am searching for the lyrics and meaning, like they did with the first album on their myspace website! God has truly blessed this guys! Their music is the kind that you would want to make up in a fantasy of a perfect band and sound and viola it actually exists with these guys!!! They are soooo AWESOME!

I absolutely love ARN's new album I purchased from this site!!! I am searching for the lyrics and meaning, like they did with the first album on their myspace website! God has truly blessed this guys! Their music is the kind that you would want to make up in a fantasy of a perfect band and sound and viola it actually exists with these guys!!! They are soooo AWESOME!

• ARN
    ARN Idaho
    [quote="Gentlerain7"]I absolutely :love: ARN's new album I purchased from this site!!! I am searching for the lyrics and meaning, like they did with the first album on their myspace website! God has truly blessed this guys! Their music is the kind that you would want to make up in a fantasy of a perfect band and sound and viola it actually exists with these guys!!! They are soooo AWESOME![/quote] Thanks Gentlerain! We're working on it, should have available in a few weeks.

Gentlerain7 wrote:
    I absolutely love ARN's new album I purchased from this site!!! I am searching for the lyrics and meaning, like they did with the first album on their myspace website! God has truly blessed this guys! Their music is the kind that you would want to make up in a fantasy of a perfect band and sound and viola it actually exists with these guys!!! They are soooo AWESOME!

Thanks Gentlerain! We're working on it, should have available in a few weeks.

• Andrea K
    Andrea K Nampa, ID
    thats so true!! they really are amazing and their lyrics speak to so many people!:)

thats so true!! they really are amazing and their lyrics speak to so many people!smile

• Harmony
    Harmony AZ
    I would really love if I could find the lyrics and meanings for the new record. :love:

I would really love if I could find the lyrics and meanings for the new record. love

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post