General Board » when i met the band :)

• Christopher
    Christopher Arizona
    I hope ARN reads this! You played a show in snowflake AZ in 2010 and it was the first time i ever listend to ARN and now i love your music!! after the show i baught a "love is" CD and a poster. and one of you sined a hotdog and took a pic with me and the hotdog and then i ate it lol i was hungry........ it was such a fun night!! ive been so inspired by your music i play the drums now and i am trying to start my own band i realy hope i get to see you guys play agaian and who knows if i get a good band maybe tour together.

I hope ARN reads this! You played a show in snowflake AZ in 2010 and it was the first time i ever listend to ARN and now i love your music!! after the show i baught a "love is" CD and a poster. and one of you sined a hotdog and took a pic with me and the hotdog and then i ate it lol i was hungry........ it was such a fun night!! ive been so inspired by your music i play the drums now and i am trying to start my own band i realy hope i get to see you guys play agaian and who knows if i get a good band maybe tour together.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post