General Board » Best Vacation Ever

• Mikayla
    Mikayla Kentucky
    Started thinking about you guys this morning, went on iTunes and looked just to check and see if you were on there. You were which was awesome but sadly i had no money in my account. Was thinking of you guys because I was thinking of the day I met you. I almost guarantee you don't remember me. I mean it was 2 years ago but oh well a fan is a fan no matter how small. I met you in Sandusky, OH at Cedar Point in line for Top Thrill Dragster. That was the best long line I have ever been in. I was so happy to have met you all and I am so excited to be listening to your music and being able to think, WOW, I actually met these amazing guys. Hope you all are doing well. Sincerely, The girl you met that one time. :)

Started thinking about you guys this morning, went on iTunes and looked just to check and see if you were on there. You were which was awesome but sadly i had no money in my account. Was thinking of you guys because I was thinking of the day I met you. I almost guarantee you don't remember me. I mean it was 2 years ago but oh well a fan is a fan no matter how small. I met you in Sandusky, OH at Cedar Point in line for Top Thrill Dragster. That was the best long line I have ever been in. I was so happy to have met you all and I am so excited to be listening to your music and being able to think, WOW, I actually met these amazing guys. Hope you all are doing well.
    Sincerely,
    The girl you met that one time. smile

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post